The Social Issues Working Group will focus on:
- Provision of community and recreation facilities
- Opportunities for the Arts
- Provision of health, safety and security, including policing and education services and facilities.
- Road Safety – especially for children and less mobile.
- Safe cycling routes – especially to schools.
- Street lighting and footways.
- Adequate public transport services.
- Consider housing needs.
Current group members:
– Jane Gaskell
– David Sheppard
– Tim Vaughan-Lane
– Alan Treadgold